Our Certificates are valid in
*Exclusions apply. Please contact us if you have a question about your region
Start this course for FREE
Microneedling is the use of small, solid or hollow needles to cause punctures in the skin for the purpose of collagen stimulation and for the delivery of active ingredients into the dermal layer of the skin. It is a simple, safe, effective and easy to perform procedure. It’s minimally invasive and does not cause significant wounding of the skin. Virtually anybody can safely undergo microneedling therapy with minimal risk of long-term adverse effects.
The Benefits of Microneedling
• Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
• Restores youth by tightening, lifting, and thickening the skin
• Improves the look of scars (surgical, burns, acne vulgaris depressions)
• Rejuvenate the skin's tone and texture
• Minimize stretch marks
• Deliver visible results painlessly with little or no downtime
• Intensify the trans-dermal delivery for cosmetic, topical, photo-aging, platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatments
Course Length: 5 hours
Course Format: Video and text-based
• Plum (Fruit) Practical
• Thigh and Knee Practical
• Model Practical
• 1 Before and After Model Submission
Our award-winning* college ensures that you get video-based education rich in detail but short in length.
*2023 Aesthetics Academy of the Year in the GTA - Top Choice Awards
*2019 Training Academy of the Year - Ontario Hair & Beauty Awards
Plus, when you bundle, you save!
Buy 2 courses and take an extra 25% off.
Buy 3 courses and take an extra 40% off.
What's in the kit
Microneedling Basic Kit ($247 Value)
Microneedling Pro Kit ($800 Value)
Practice on a Plum
Procedure with a Facial
Procedure for Acne Scarring
Procedure for Mature Skin
Pre and Post Care
• Theory: 1 hour
• Hands-on: 3 hours