Our Certificates are valid in
*Exclusions apply. Please contact us if you have a question about your region
Did you know some lash techs make $115-$400 per client for Volume Eyelash Extensions and $100-$345 for Hybrid Eyelash Extensions?
We've seen what's out there, and you deserve better. We felt high-quality online training like this was missing in today's market. That's why we dedicated the very best, most knowledgeable instructors, editors, graphics designers, videographers, consultants, writers, and curriculum developers to design this course just for you.
If you're looking to make the transition from classic lashing to more advanced techniques, start here. Our Volume and Hybrid Eyelash Extensions online course is an advanced training introducing lash artists to Volume and Hybrid Lashes using six fanning techniques and three wrapping techniques.
You will be trained on using 0.07mm and 0.10mm lashes to create 2D-7D fans. Give your clients the custom lashes they're waiting for!
Volume and Hybrid lashes will help you deliver faster lash extension sets in various effects from natural and wispy to deep, dark, and dramatic. Create density without damage. Take your skillset to the next level.
Our online lash courses are 100% online and on-demand, which means you can go at your own pace and refer back to your video training anytime. There's no deadline to complete the course or to submit your work for certification. Finish it in 2 days or 2 weeks; the choice is yours!
Our award-winning* college ensures that you get video-based education rich in detail but short in length.
*2019 Training Academy of the Year - Ontario Hair & Beauty Awards
Plus, when you bundle, you save!
Buy 2 courses and take an extra 25% off.
Buy 3 courses and take an extra 40% off.
What's in the kit
Volume and Hybrid Professional Kit
(enough lash product for 30 clients)
• Pro Volume Eyelash Extension Adhesive
• Diamond Grip Tweezers – Volume 90 Degree
• Diamond Grip Tweezers – Strong Curve
• Glue Rings
• Lash Tray: C Curl, Mix Lengths, 0.07 Diameter
• Lash Tray: D Curl, Mix Lengths, 0.10 Diameter
• Paper Tape
• Under Eye Gel Pads
• Mascara Wands
• Volume Fanning Squares (Bounce Pads)
• Mannequin Head (Free!)
• Practice Lash Strips (Free!)
If you also purchase the Classic Eyelash Extensions Course with a kit in the same order, only one mannequin head, one gel remover, and one double-sided tape will be shipped. The mannequin head is not shown in the product image but does come in the kit.
Volume Eyelash Extensions Theory
Advanced Lash Styling
Fanning Technique Practice
Mannequin Head Practice
Step by Step Procedure for Volume (model)
Step by Step Procedure for Hybrid
Troubleshooting Common Issues
How Often Should I Re-Book Clients for Infills on Hybrid / Volume Lashes?
How Should My Client Take Care of Their Lashes?
- Don't pick at them. This can weaken and cause them to fall out, resulting in bald patches along the lash line. An infill will be necessary to restore.
- Brush your eyelashes daily. Using a clean mascara wand, brush your lash extensions every morning and night to keep them looking neat and prevent them from twisting and tangling.
- Sleep on your back. This can take getting used to, but it will prevent your lashes from shedding prematurely and they can get caught or stuck on the fibres of your pillow.
- Cleanse your lashes daily with a lash cleanser and gentle brush to remove any debris or build-up that could lead to infection. Oils from the eyelids can weaken the adhesive bonds causing the lash extensions to pop off early. Provide your clients with lash cleanser and a soft eyeshadow brush either for included in the price of the service or for an additional charge.
What Clients Are Not Suitable for Eyelash Extensions?
- While a majority of people can enjoy eyelash extensions, few cannot.
- Those who are pregnant
- Have experienced allergic reactions to lash extensions in the past
- Have large gaps in their lash line
- Have a tendency to pick or rub their lashes
- Has an eye infection
- Has blepharitis
- Had laser eye surgery within the last 2 months
- Had eye-lift surgery within the previous 4 months
If you have a medical-related eye condition, speak with your doctor before booking an eyelash extension appointment.
Can Clients Swim or Shower After the Procedure?
A closer look at the Volume & Hybrid Eyelash Extensions course.
• Theory: 2 hour
• Hands-on: 12 hours