What's in the kit
Volume and Hybrid Professional Kit
(enough lash product for 30 clients)
• Pro Volume Eyelash Extension Adhesive
• Diamond Grip Tweezers – Volume 90 Degree
• Diamond Grip Tweezers – Strong Curve
• Glue Rings
• Lash Tray: C Curl, Mix Lengths, 0.07 Diameter
• Lash Tray: D Curl, Mix Lengths, 0.10 Diameter
• Paper Tape
• Under Eye Gel Pads
• Mascara Wands
• Volume Fanning Squares (Bounce Pads)
• Mannequin Head (Free!)
• Practice Lash Strips (Free!)
If you also purchase the Classic Eyelash Extensions Course with a kit in the same order, only one mannequin head, one gel remover, and one double-sided tape will be shipped. The mannequin head is not shown in the product image but does come in the kit.
Volume Eyelash Extensions Theory
Advanced Lash Styling
Fanning Technique Practice
Mannequin Head Practice
Step by Step Procedure for Volume (model)
Step by Step Procedure for Hybrid
Troubleshooting Common Issues
How Often Should I Re-Book Clients for Infills on Hybrid / Volume Lashes?
How Should My Client Take Care of Their Lashes?
- Don't pick at them. This can weaken and cause them to fall out, resulting in bald patches along the lash line. An infill will be necessary to restore.
- Brush your eyelashes daily. Using a clean mascara wand, brush your lash extensions every morning and night to keep them looking neat and prevent them from twisting and tangling.
- Sleep on your back. This can take getting used to, but it will prevent your lashes from shedding prematurely and they can get caught or stuck on the fibres of your pillow.
- Cleanse your lashes daily with a lash cleanser and gentle brush to remove any debris or build-up that could lead to infection. Oils from the eyelids can weaken the adhesive bonds causing the lash extensions to pop off early. Provide your clients with lash cleanser and a soft eyeshadow brush either for included in the price of the service or for an additional charge.
What Clients Are Not Suitable for Eyelash Extensions?
- While a majority of people can enjoy eyelash extensions, few cannot.
- Those who are pregnant
- Have experienced allergic reactions to lash extensions in the past
- Have large gaps in their lash line
- Have a tendency to pick or rub their lashes
- Has an eye infection
- Has blepharitis
- Had laser eye surgery within the last 2 months
- Had eye-lift surgery within the previous 4 months
If you have a medical-related eye condition, speak with your doctor before booking an eyelash extension appointment.
Can Clients Swim or Shower After the Procedure?
A closer look at the Volume & Hybrid Eyelash Extensions course.
• Theory: 2 hour
• Hands-on: 12 hours