Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated November 2022
Thank you for shopping at www.shop.intlbeautyinstitute.com
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to International Beauty Institute
• “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• “Service” refers to the Website.
• “Website” refers to International Beauty Institute, accessible from www.intlbeautyinstitute.online
• “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
• The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• Digital products such as online courses and the kits that come with them.
• The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
The following Goods are final sale and no returns or exchanges can be made:
• Digital Goods and products such as online courses and the kits that come with them
• Non-refundable deposits
• Gift cards or e-gift cards
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
International Beauty Institute
1945 Dundas Street East
Shipping Protection Policy
At International Beauty Institute, we take great care in ensuring that your packages are shipped safely and efficiently. As such, we offer Shipping Protection as an optional add-on service at checkout to protect against lost, stolen, or damaged packages during transit. We strongly recommend that you purchase this additional protection to ensure peace of mind and protection of your valuable items.
Please note that if you do not add Shipping Protection to your order, we are not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages that may occur during the shipping process. In such cases, you will be responsible for paying for a replacement of up to $1000, depending on the value of the contents.
We understand the importance of your packages arriving safely and on time, and we will do our utmost to ensure that this happens. However, we cannot control all external factors that may affect the shipping process. That's why we offer Shipping Protection as an additional layer of security and protection for your package.
If you have any questions about our Return and Refund Policy, please contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://shop.intlbeautyinstitute.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org